+27 (0) 11 472 3516
Analysis of competency elements within the Contact Centre, and the close analysis of a host of relevant unit standards. Each standard has been mapped to existing learning material, identifying gaps and overlaps.
Development of guides for:
- Employers wishing to run learnerships
- Learners needing to understand how learnerships work, and the implications for them.
Development of a basic and an advanced learning programme for clients, their customers and the general public, on how to use money wisely. The material included facilitator guides, learning guides and aids.
Development of a learning guide for sales consultants on the technicalities behind a paint solution. This guide was designed to be either facilitated or self-paced, and the project included the development of a facilitator’s guide.
Compliance project Development of learning guides and facilitator guides for two major projects:
- The FAIS learning programme which focused upon the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS)
- And the Anti-money laundering programme which made sense of the FICA Money Laundering Control Regulations.
Close analysis of a host of relevant unit standards. Each standard was mapped to existing learning material, identifying gaps and overlaps, and design blueprints drawn up for the development of new material.
Development of three complete learning programmes for the Micro Finance Skills project:
- Unit standard-based programme to grow skills and understanding in the Microfinance environment
- Experiential learning programme for people wishing to establish small businesses
- Innovative multi-media programme to teach the general public how to use money wisely.
© 1987-2017 G & K Gray Training cc | All Rights Reserved.
SAQA Accreditation Number: ETDP10009
City & Guilds Accreditation/Centre Number: 843151